Holiday shut down dates
All training sessions and services will on holiday shut down as from Sunday 13th August to Sunday 27th August. All training sessions and services will be back on track from Monday 28th August.
Get fit in just 6 weeks...
There are many fitness styled classes around these days but not all will give you the results you want! Gyms are great for offering state of the art equipment which unfortunately renders useless with no one to motivate you.
The alternative is training in a group, with a qualified instructor, on a regular basis, to a quality pre-designed programme, and this could be just the motivation you need. Our outdoor military fitness styled Boot Camps are designed to:
- Promote weight loss.
- Increase and improve muscle tone and strength.
- Increase core conditioning.
- Increase bone density.
- Improve flexibility.
- Improve your fitness (cardio) level.
All our training sessions are varied and every Boot Camp course is different. This offers you variety and motivation. And yes, they are outdoors. Always!
There will be various exercises to perform during our classes with a mix of cardio and resistant exercises. As this is a Military Fitness influencd Boot Camp your training sessions will also involve a full warm-up and cool down as standard. We instruct. You listen. You do.
Our Boot Camp programme has been put together by our head trainer Jason Hodge, former Royal Marine and qualified fitness instructor. We're confident that our Military Fitness Boot Camps are the best value Boot Camps in Bristol. So why don't you join us and take your fitness to the next level?
A proven training system that will work for you
- A 6 week programme that hits all of the components of fitness.
- Works along side healthy balanced nutrition from real food.
- Possible to lose up to 2 stone and 4 dress sizes in just 6 weeks (based on feedback from other boot campers results), please see our testimonials.
- Improve your strength, running speed, comfortable pace and general fitness.
- Burn up to 1,000 calories at every Boot Camp session if you put in the effort.
The 6 week Boot Camp courses run back-to-back and throughout the year. For continued progress and fitness you'll be invited to stay on our Boot Camp and sign up for the following course.
However we do understand that some people lead busy lifestyles so for this reason you may also come back as and when suits you. Everyone exercises together and you are encouraged to do what you can and rest when you need to! But remember the more effort you put in - the more results you'll get out:
The programme at a glance
Weeks 1 & 2: Basic Fitness Drills, Core Strength and Conditioning.
- Focusing in building a solid foundation.
- Here we'll be looking at quality of exercise with full range of movement.
- Low intensity and low impact exercises which will not only build muscle strength but also tendon strength around your joints. Preparing for weeks 3 and 4.
Weeks 3 & 4: Increased Fitness, Speed and Agility.
- Now it's time to change the focus with a little more cardio training.
- This will include training sessions designed to increase your heart rate and lactic threashold.
- Preparing for weeks 5 and 6.
Weeks 5 & 6: High Intensity Military Fitness Drills.
- With less rest periods to recover we'll now be adding more high impact and high intensity exercises and fitness drills that will take your fitness to the next level.
How you progress
There is a steady progression of the exercises from week 1 through to week 6, so there will be various levels of intensity as your fitness improves.
All fitness levels are welcome as all the exercises and drills we do are time based, which means you just do what you can in the time given. No one will know how many repetitions you do and no one will feel intimidated or come last. You can rest when you need to and drink water when you want to.
If you think your fitness level is very low then you'll benefit more by starting on week 1 and building up to week 6. Weeks 5 and 6 are at the top of the course progression and offer increased high intensity training methods with high impact exercises, which may cause more harm than good if you're unconditioned.
You don't have to wait until the next course to start, just book your first session and have fun.
Locations & Times
Elm Park Recreational Park, Filton, Bristol. BS347PS
- Monday evening 6-7pm
- Wednesday evening 6-7pm
- Friday evening 6-7pm
Knowle West Health Park, Downton Road, Knowle, Bristol. BS4 1WH.
- Tuesday morning 9.30-10.30am
- Tuesday evening 6-7pm
- Tuesday evening 7.30-8.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.30-10.30am
- Thursday evening 6-7pm
- Thursday evening 7.30-8.30pm
- Saturday morning 9-10am
Health & Fitness Appraisal
Keeping track of your results couldn't be easier so we offer a fitness appraisal while at the camp, or from the the comfort of your own home. Please visit our fitness appraisal section to find out more.
If your fitness and strength levels are very low then maybe a few Personal Training sessions would give you the confidence you need to build up before you start on our Boot Camp. Jason can offer you 1-2-1 sessions at a location suitable to your training needs.
Starting off with a consultation in the comfort of your own home to find out more about your training requirements. Please see our Personal Training page for more details...
Please check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health.
Our six 6 week Military Boot Camp programme has been designed for maximum impact at minimum cost. You can find all our prices in the prices section of the website here, but please also read and understand our payment terms here.
The Small Print
Please note that you are about to undergo a Military style Boot Camp. This will involve high intensity interval training and exercises to engage all muscle groups within your body. You may be exercising on uneven ground. The ground may also be slippery when wet. If at any time you feel any pain or discomfort please stop, rest, drink water and then join in with the group when you feel recovered. If symptoms persist then please inform your training instructor.
If you have any doubts about your health then please seek advice from your doctor.